We provide comprehensive legal services to immigrant survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault in collaboration with community partners to ensure the safety and wellbeing for our clients and their children.
In conjunction with the Domestic Violence Prevention practice, we help survivors with:
- Immigration remedies, including VAWA Self-Petitions and U Visa Petitions
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Divorce, legal separation or annulments
- Child or spousal support
- Custody and visitation orders
- Training and community education
BayLegal does NOT handle DACA matters or other immigration matters. Please contact International Institute of the Bay Area for more information.
Please call our Legal Advice Line if you are trying to escape domestic violence and need legal help.
Please call 9-1-1 if you are experiencing an emergency.