Legal Clinic Calendar
Are you looking for support around gender marker & name changes?
The San Mateo County Pride Center is working with Bay Area Legal Aid to host a legal clinic to help you in this process! Volunteers and attorneys with Bay Area Legal Aid will be available to assist our community with these vital document changes for Social Security, Passports, Driver’s Licenses and filing to receiving a Court Order. We will also be aiding folks in filling out the fee waiver.
Please call 650-465-6795 to RSVP.
Download the flyer: Name and Gender Marker Clinic English + Spanish
In collaboration with Community Action Marin, Legal Aid of Marin, and the Marin Pro Bono Network Bay Area Legal Aid will host a Consumer Rights Clinic at Community Action Marin on June 19, 2019. Two sessions are scheduled: a morning session beginning at 9am, and an afternoon session at 1pm.
RSVP Required: To reserve your spot, please call (415) 526-7530.
BayLegal Staff and Volunteers assist with preparing answers and asserting defenses to third-party debt collection (junk debt buyer) lawsuits; protect exempt income from garnishment; prepare discovery; and stop debt collection harassment.
Speak with an attorney about your consumer legal issues or if you are considering bankruptcy.
- Are you being sued on a credit card debt?
- Do you have a court date coming up in your debt collection lawsuit?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
- Do you need foreclosure help?
- Are you struggling with the effects of foreclosure?
- Do you need information about bankruptcy?
- Do you want to find out if your income is protected from collection activities?
- Do you need help filing a wage garnishment claim of exemption?
- Are there errors on your credit report?