Legal Clinic Calendar
In collaboration with Community Action Marin, Legal Aid of Marin, and the Marin Pro Bono Network Bay Area Legal Aid will host a Consumer Rights Clinic at Community Action Marin on June 19, 2019. Two sessions are scheduled: a morning session beginning at 9am, and an afternoon session at 1pm.
RSVP Required: To reserve your spot, please call (415) 526-7530.
BayLegal Staff and Volunteers assist with preparing answers and asserting defenses to third-party debt collection (junk debt buyer) lawsuits; protect exempt income from garnishment; prepare discovery; and stop debt collection harassment.
Speak with an attorney about your consumer legal issues or if you are considering bankruptcy.
- Are you being sued on a credit card debt?
- Do you have a court date coming up in your debt collection lawsuit?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
- Do you need foreclosure help?
- Are you struggling with the effects of foreclosure?
- Do you need information about bankruptcy?
- Do you want to find out if your income is protected from collection activities?
- Do you need help filing a wage garnishment claim of exemption?
- Are there errors on your credit report?
Name & Gender Marker Change Legal Clinic
Would you like FREE assistance with completing your documents to change your name and/or gender marker?
Sign up for our upcoming Name and Gender Marker Change Clinic! Get legal support from caring lawyers to change your name or gender marker. Support includes education and assistance with completing your court documents and other necessary documents.
The clinic is hosted by Bay Area Legal Aid and the San Francisco Public Library and will take place in the Main Library at 100 Larkin St.