Legal Clinic Calendar
In collaboration with Community Action Marin, Legal Aid of Marin, and the Marin Pro Bono Network Bay Area Legal Aid will host a Consumer Rights Clinic at Community Action Marin on June 19, 2019. Two sessions are scheduled: a morning session beginning at 9am, and an afternoon session at 1pm.
RSVP Required: To reserve your spot, please call (415) 526-7530.
BayLegal Staff and Volunteers assist with preparing answers and asserting defenses to third-party debt collection (junk debt buyer) lawsuits; protect exempt income from garnishment; prepare discovery; and stop debt collection harassment.
Speak with an attorney about your consumer legal issues or if you are considering bankruptcy.
- Are you being sued on a credit card debt?
- Do you have a court date coming up in your debt collection lawsuit?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
- Do you need foreclosure help?
- Are you struggling with the effects of foreclosure?
- Do you need information about bankruptcy?
- Do you want to find out if your income is protected from collection activities?
- Do you need help filing a wage garnishment claim of exemption?
- Are there errors on your credit report?