San Francisco County
Phased Return to In-Person Office Hours
BayLegal’s San Francisco office is now open to the public Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9am-noon and from 1 – 5pm. Though our physical offices have only limited public access, our staff continue to work remotely to serve our clients.
Please note the following about our office hours:
- Covid-19 restrictions: BayLegal is taking all precautions to protect our clients, staff and community and in compliance with Public Health advisories and orders. Only one household will be allowed in the lobby at a time, and everyone entering the building will have to wear masks. All clients entering past reception for appointments will need to answer a Covid-19 screening questionnaire.
- Client Services by Appointment: If you are a current client, please contact your attorney or call the general office phone number, 415-982-1300, to schedule appointments. All new clients: please contact our Legal Advice Line at 800-551-5554, or our Health Consumer Center at 855-693-7285.
- Documents: Clients can come to the office hours listed above to pick up and drop off documents as needed for their legal case.
- Reception services: Our reception can give basic referrals and self-help legal materials, and can schedule appointments on a limited basis. There will be no immediate assistance beyond this for people walking in without appointments. Do tell us, however, if you do not have phone or email access and we will work with you on how best to connect you with assistance.
- Health and Safety policies: Please consult our summary of BayLegal office health and safety policies before visiting:
We at BayLegal remain grateful to you for your engagement with and support of our work, particularly during this challenging time.
San Francisco Office
Address: 1800 Market Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94102
Telephone: (415) 982-1300
California Relay Service: Dial 7-1-1 or from TTY dial 1-800-735-2929 or visit California Relay Service for more information.
Fax: (415) 982-4243
Office Hours: For limited in-person hours, please see above. When it is safe to return to full-time, in-person work, office hours will be Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
We are closed to the public on federal and state holidays.
Our new office is located in the SF LGBT Center, at the intersection of Market Street and Octavia Blvd. We are accessible by public transit:
* F-Line Street Car (Laguna / Guerrero Stop)
* 7-Haight Bus (Laguna Stop)
* 10 Minute walk from Van Ness or Church Street Muni Metro Stations
Get Legal Help
LEGAL ADVICE LINE
For help with a legal problem involving Housing, Public Benefits, or Consumer Law, please call our Legal Advice Line for assistance.
HEALTH CONSUMER CENTER
For help with a legal problem involving Health Care Access or unfair medical billing, please call the Health Consumer Center for assistance.