Bay Area Legal Aid hosts Consumer Rent Debt Clinics on the fourth Thursday of each month.
*RSVP Required: Please call 415-982-1300 to RSVP so we can provide appropriate staffing, translation, and information on time, location, and whether the clinic is in-person on by phone.
Speak with an attorney about your legal issues related to COVID-19 rental debt.
- Did you fall behind on rent during COVID?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
- Are you being sued on a rent debt?
- Are you being denied housing because of rent debt?
- Is there rent debt on your credit report?
- Do you have questions about your rights and options?
BayLegal’s Rent Debt legal clinic is made possible by a grant from the San Francisco Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development