Free Consultation with an Insurance Lawyer
What is the event? The non-profit United Policyholders, in partnership with Bay Area Legal Aid, California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc., and the San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association, will present basic information on laws and consumer protections related to insurance policies, coverage and claim settlements, immediately followed by one-on-one consultations with volunteer lawyers with expertise in insurance legal matters.
Who should attend? Homeowners and renters whose insured property was damaged or destroyed in the recent wildfires. Some of the issues you can discuss with an attorney include:
- What can I do if my insurer is offering less money than I believe I’m entitled to?
- What are my rights if I’m underinsured?
- What can I do if I don’t have enough money to rebuild?
- My adjuster is uncooperative or hard to communicate with
- I want to buy a replacement home instead of rebuilding
- I’m concerned about smoke damage and my health; and
- I’m considering hiring a public adjuster or attorney.
TO RESERVE A SPOT, EMAIL: email@example.com
For more information visit: www.uphelp.org/NorthBayFires
Download the Flier: Free Consultation with an Insurance Lawyer – March 24, 2018