Important Notice Concerning Clinic Availability and Public Health:
Bay Area Legal Aid hosts Consumer Rights Clinics (in conjunction with SparkPoint San José and the Workforce Institute) on the first Thursday of selected months at 9:30 am and 1:00 pm. For the late summer of 2019 through the spring of 2020, dates will be September 5th, November 7th, March 5th, and April 2nd. The schedule for subsequent months will be announced in early 2020.
The clinic is located on the campus of Evergreen Valley College at 3095 Yerba Buena Road, San Jose, CA 95135.
*RSVP Required: Please call 408-918-5199 to RSVP so we can provide appropriate staffing and translation.
BayLegal Staff and Volunteers can assist with your consumer legal issues:
- Are you being sued on a credit card debt?
- Do you have a court date coming up in your debt collection lawsuit?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
- Do you need foreclosure help?
- Are you struggling with the effects of foreclosure?
- Do you need information about bankruptcy?
- Do you want to find out if your income is protected from collection activities?
- Do you need help filing a wage garnishment claim of exemption?
- Are there errors on your credit report?