Bay Area Legal Aid hosts Consumer Rights Clinics (in conjunction with SparkPoint San José and the Workforce Institute) every month at 9:30 am and 1:00 pm. PLEASE NOTE the change of date form our usual third Thursday schedule — this change is for the month of April ONLY. The clinic is located on the campus of San José City College at 600 South Bascom Avenue, San Jose, CA 95128.
*RSVP Required: Please call 408-918-5199 to RSVP so we can provide appropriate staffing and translation.
BayLegal Staff and Volunteers can assist with your consumer legal issues:
- Are you being sued on a credit card debt?
- Do you have a court date coming up in your debt collection lawsuit?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
- Do you need foreclosure help?
- Are you struggling with the effects of foreclosure?
- Do you need information about bankruptcy?
- Do you want to find out if your income is protected from collection activities?
- Do you need help filing a wage garnishment claim of exemption?
- Are there errors on your credit report?