2100 Moorpark Ave 2nd Floor, Room, San Jose, CA 95128
Important Notice Concerning Clinic Availability and Public Health:
In accord with COVID-19 public health advisories, Bay Area Legal Aid is canceling all “in-person” Consumer Rights clinics until further notice. Until we can resume in-person clinics, we will be offering individual phone and/or online appointments each Thursday. To schedule a phone and/or online appointment for legal information on your consumer issue, please RSVP to 415-982-1300. Please note that the Consumer Rights Clinic will be closed on December 24 and 31.
Bay Area Legal Aid hosts Consumer Rights Clinics (in conjunction with SparkPoint San José and the Workforce Institute) every Third Thursday of the month at 9:30 am and 1:00 pm. The clinic is located in room SC-216, second floor of the Student Services Building of San José City College at 2100 Moorpark Avenue, San Jose, CA 95128.
*RSVP Required: Please call 408-918-5199 to RSVP so we can provide appropriate staffing and translation.
BayLegal Staff and Volunteers can assist with your consumer legal issues:
- Are you being sued on a credit card debt?
- Do you have a court date coming up in your debt collection lawsuit?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
- Do you need foreclosure help?
- Are you struggling with the effects of foreclosure?
- Do you need information about bankruptcy?
- Do you want to find out if your income is protected from collection activities?
- Do you need help filing a wage garnishment claim of exemption?
- Are there errors on your credit report?