Napa County Social Services
Bay Area Legal Aid hosts Consumer Rights Clinics for residents of Napa County every Second Friday of every other month at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. The clinic is located at Napa County Social Services Office, 650 Imperial Way, Napa, CA 94559.
*RSVP Required: Please call 707-259-0579 to RSVP so we can provide appropriate staffing and translation.
Speak with an attorney about your consumer legal issues or if you are considering bankruptcy.
- Are you being sued on a credit card debt?
- Do you have a court date coming up in your
debt collection lawsuit?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
- Do you need foreclosure help?
- Are you struggling with the effects of foreclosure?
- Do you need information about bankruptcy?
- Do you want to find out if your income is protected from collection activities?
- Do you need help filing a wage garnishment claim of exemption?
- Are there errors on your credit report?