Important Notice Concerning Clinic Availability and Public Health:
Bay Area Legal Aid hosts Consumer Rights Clinics every 4th Friday of the month (unless otherwise noted) at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. The clinic is located at SparkPoint Fremont at the Family Resource Center (FRC).
*RSVP Required: Please call 510-574-2026 to RSVP so we can provide appropriate staffing and translation.
BayLegal Staff and Volunteers can assist with your consumer legal issues:
- Are you being sued on a credit card debt?
- Do you have a court date coming up in your debt collection lawsuit?
- Are you being harassed by debt collectors?
- Do you need foreclosure help?
- Are you struggling with the effects of foreclosure?
- Do you need information about bankruptcy?
- Do you want to find out if your income is protected from collection activities?
- Do you need help filing a wage garnishment claim of exemption?
- Are there errors on your credit report?